St. LuciaCitizenship by Investment
St.lucia is an island in the Lesser Antilles region of the Caribbean. The volcanic island of Saint Lucia is more mountainous than many other Caribbean islands. The highest point is Mount Gimie, at 950 meters. Saint Lucia is also one of the few islands in the world that has a drive-in volcano. It is also famous for clear seas and sandy beaches with a tropical climate. The capital city of Saint Lucia is Castries.
Benefits of the Program
- Visa-free travel to 145 countries
- UK, Hong Kong and many more
- Fast processing from 3 to 4 months
- No interview or education required
- No requirement to travel to St Lucia
- No physical residency requirements
- Mentally or physically challenged dependents included
- Parents over 65 included
- No tax on worldwide income
Make a non-refundable contribution to the National Economic Fund (NEF), as follows:
- Single applicant: US$100,000.
- Main applicant and spouse: US$165,000
- Main applicant, spouse and up to two other qualifying dependents: US$190,000
- Each additional qualifying dependent of any age: US$25,000
Invest in one of the following options:
- An approved real estate development with a minimum value of US$300,000, which must be held for a minimum period of five years.
- An investment in an approved Enterprise Project (as set out in the regulations) with a minimum investment of US$3.5 million plus the creation of no less than three permanent jobs, or a joint investment of US$6 million (each applicant contributing a minimum of US$1 million) plus the creation of no less than six permanent jobs.
Government administration fees apply to these investment options:
- Main applicant US$50,000.
- Spouse US$35,000.
- Dependent under 18 years US$25,000.
- Dependent 18 years and older US$35,000.
Get in Touch
Complete our free assessment or give us a call today for more information!
Subscribe to Newsletter