St. Kitts & NevisCitizenship by Investment
St. Kitts & Nevis
The St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program is one of the longest and most successful citizenship programs. With a tropical climate, wonderful economy from tourism, this program is extremely popular and a solid investment program.
Benefits of the Program
- Fast processing
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30 and dependent parents or grandparents over 55.
- Addition of dependent children under 16.
- No physical residency requirements.
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including Schengen member states, the U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore and more.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, so investors can still benefit from their current passports.
In order to apply, applicants must fulfill one of the investment requirements below in addition to the following criteria:
- Have good character.
- High personal net worth.
- No criminal record.
- Be in excellent health.
Applicants can donate to the Sustainable Growth Fund, with the following thresholds:
- Single applicant: US$150,000.
- Family of four members: US$195,000.
- Additional dependents: US$10,000 per person.
Purchase a property from a government real estate project for at least:
- US$200,000 (with a minimum holding period of seven years) for a minimum of two applicants.
- US$400,000 (with a minimum holding period of five years) for one applicant.
St. Kitts & Nevis?
Get in Touch
Complete our free assessment or give us a call today for more information!
Subscribe to Newsletter