MaltaCitizenship/Residency by Investment
Malta enjoys a stable political climate and a bi-partisan political scene that is largely convergent on issues of national and economic importance. Malta and Germany were the only two states in the Euro Zone maintaining economic growth during the financial crisis. Malta has been a member of the EU since 2004 and of the Schengen Area since 2007.
Residence obtained under this program grants a Maltese residence permit which allows beneficiaries free travel within the Schengen Area. Such residence permit will also grant its beneficiaries the right to reside, settle and stay indefinitely in Malta. The relative EU Residence card is then renewed every 5 years.
Benefits of the Program
- Permanent Residency in 3 Months
- Family Member included
- No minimum Presence Required
- No worldwide tax
- Certificate of Permanent Residency for Life
- Visa-free travel within Schengen
- Schengen Residence Card
MALTA CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM:
Make a non-refundable contribution to the National Development and Social Fund:
- €650,000 for main applicant.
- €25,000 for spouse and each dependent under 18.
- €50,000 for each dependent over 18.
Hold a residence in Malta for at least five years, meeting one of the following criteria:
- Lease a property with annual rent over €16,000.
- Purchase of a property with value over €350,000.
- €150,000 into Malta government bonds (or via approved funds for the same) for at least 5 years.
- Citizenship must be granted within 24 months of issuance of first Residence Card.
- Property and government bonds must be held for at least 5 years
MALTA RESIDENCY PROGRAM:
one of the following property options:
- €270,000 for a property situated in the south of Malta or on the Island of Gozo.
- €320,000 for a property situated elsewhere in Malta.
- A property lease of €10,000 per annum for a property situated in the south of Malta or on the Island of Gozo.
- A property lease of €12,000 per annum for a property situated elsewhere in Malta.
- Invest €250,000 in government bonds, held for a minimum of five years.
- Financing available at under €85,000 (all-in-cost).
- Make a non-refundable government contribution of €30,000 (including an administrative fee of €5,500).
Get in Touch
Complete our free assessment or give us a call today for more information!
Subscribe to Newsletter