GrenadaCitizenship by Investment
Grenada is a Caribbean country comprising a main island, also called Grenada, and 6 smaller surrounding islands. Dubbed the “Spice Isle”, the hilly main island is home to numerous nutmeg plantations. It’s also site of the capital, St. George’s, whose colorful homes, Georgian buildings and early-18th-century Fort George overlook narrow Carenage Harbour. To the south is Grand Anse Beach, with resorts and bars.
Benefits of the Program
- Quick process (4-5 months)
- Strong ties with USA allowing Grenada citizens to reside and set up businesses in USA (E2)
- Includes dependent parents and children under the age of 26
- Investments with guaranteed buy-back exit strategy
- No physical landing or residency required
- No tax on worldwide income or profit
- Excellent price for large families
- Future generations can receive the citizenship
Get in Touch
Complete our free assessment or give us a call today for more information!
Subscribe to Newsletter