DominicaCitizenship by Investment
Dominica is located at 15 degrees North latitude and 61 degrees West longitude. The island sits midway along the Eastern Caribbean archipelago, just a few miles from French-controlled Martinique and Guadeloupe in the eastern Caribbean. The capital, Roseau, is located on the calm Caribbean Sea on the western coast; the rougher Atlantic Ocean forms the island’s eastern shore.
Dominica is 750 square kilometers (290 sq mi) in area, 47 kilometers (29 mi) in length, and 29 kilometers (18 mi) in width. Roseau, the nation’s capital and major port, is favorably situated on the sheltered, southwestern coast.
Dominica has a hot and humid climate, with limited temperature variations during the year, and maximum temperatures around 30 degrees Celsius. The warmest and more sultry period is the one that runs from May to October, although the heat is tempered by the breezes.
Dominica has been named as one of the world’s happiest places to live. Boasting a high number of centurions (people who have lived to be older than 100 years), it offers an easy lifestyle within a safe, peaceful and pristine environment with a culturally vibrant and friendly community.
Dominica Citizenship Program is a legal naturalization program for investors based on and guaranteed by governmental laws. Under this program investor may receive citizenship and passport in return for a direct investment to the country’s economic growth. Dominica citizenship lasts for a lifetime.
Benefits of the Program
- Becoming a citizen of this peaceful and welcoming country for life through one of the oldest and most trusted citizenship by investment programmes.
- Visa-free travel to over 118 countries, including Singapore and Hong Kong
- Minimal taxation – no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax
- Full residence status, with the right to live and work in Dominica
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- There is no requirement to reside in Dominica before or after citizenship is granted
- The application process is confidential.
To qualify for citizenship of the Commonwealth of Dominica under its included in the application or an investment in designated Real Estate with a value of at least USD 200,000.
Additional payments for any dependents included in an application, due diligence fees, government fees and other fees are also payable.
Get in Touch
Complete our free assessment or give us a call today for more information!
Subscribe to Newsletter