CanadaSkilled Worker Immigration
Skilled workers are assessed based upon their age, education, work experience, language results and spouse’s qualifications.
In order to qualify, applicants must:
- Have at least one year of work experience in a skilled occupation
- Complete language testing for one of the official languages in English/French
- Have their qualifications assessed to determine equivalency to a Canadian credential
- Have the required minimum Proof of Funds
Benefits of the Program:
- Permanent Residency upon landing
- Citizenship after 3 years of residency in Canada
- Subsidized healthcare benefits by government
- Right to work and study in Canada
- Safe environment
Get in Touch
Complete our free assessment or give us a call today for more information!
Subscribe to Newsletter