BulgariaCitizenship by Investment
Bulgaria shares borders with Serbia, Macedonia, Romania, Greece, and Turkey. Two mountain ranges and two great valleys mark the topography of Bulgaria, a country the size of Tennessee and situated on the Black Sea. The Maritsa is Bulgaria’s principal river, the Danube also flows through the country. Bulgaria has a temperate-continental climate with moderate features which is characteristic for Central Europe, with hot summers, long, cold winters and very distinct seasons.
Abundant snowfalls may occur throughout the country from December to mid-March, especially if you are in the mountainous areas of Bulgaria.
Benefits of the Program:
- live, work and study in Europe.
- Residency within 180 days.
- citizenship in 18 months from the date of Permanent Residence approval
- No language proficiency requirements
- Family members (spouses and children under 18 and not married) qualify for Permanent Residence Card
- Access to top universities in Europe for education.
- Access to high-quality health care in Bulgaria and the EU.
- Visa free countries 143.
Investing in Government Bond
- Applicants choosing this option must deposit BGN 1 million (€511,292) in a Governmental Bond Portfolio for an investment period of five years.
- At the end of the five-year period, the full amount of BGN 1 million (€511,292) will be returned to the investor without any accrued interest. The investment is fully guaranteed by the government bonds.
Real Estate Investment
Get in Touch
Complete our free assessment or give us a call today for more information!
Subscribe to Newsletter