Antigua & BarbudaCitizenship by Investment
Antigua & Barbuda
Antigua (pronounced An-tee’ga) and Barbuda are located in the middle of the Leeward Islands in the Eastern Caribbean, roughly 17 degrees north of the equator. To the south are the islands of Montserrat and Guadaloupe, and to the north and west are Nevis, St. Kitts, St. Barts, and St. Martin.
Antigua, encompassing 108 square miles and Barbuda, a flat coral island with an area of only 68 square miles, lies approximately 30 miles due north.
Temperatures generally range from the mid-seventies in the winter to the mid-eighties in the summer. Annual rainfall averages only 45 inches, making it the sunniest of the Eastern Caribbean Islands, and the northeast trade winds are nearly constant, flagging only in September.
The Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) requires a person to make a significant economic contribution to the Country. In exchange, and subject to stringent application procedures, including thorough background checks, the applicants and their families are granted citizenship.
Benefits of the Program
- No Personal Income tax on worldwide income.
- Dual citizenship allowed
- After five years, your Antigua real estate is eligible for resale to new citizenship applicants.
- This passport provides you visa-free travel to approx. 126+ countries
- Antigua & Barbuda is the only Caribbean passport to offer Visa-Free travel to Canada
- You and your spouse, your dependent children (up to 25 years) and parents and grandparents above the age of 65 can also obtain citizenship under one application with additional government fees payable.
Real Estate Investment
Antigua & Barbuda?
Get in Touch
Complete our free assessment or give us a call today for more information!
Subscribe to Newsletter